Friday, December 2, 2011

Some changes

So in a few weeks i will move on Wordpress.I think a change like this is good not just for views but is good for me.I want to do more photos not just virtual tuning,but more "random" photos.I hope it will be ok and ..who know maybe i will move on Wordpress ..maybe no,we'll see.

Here is the link: www.icemangraphics.wordpress.com
Just leave some comments on "About Me" and tell me you'r opinion:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In cateva saptamani am sa ma mut pe Wordpress.Cred ca o schimbare ca asta este buna nu doar pentru urmaritori cat si pentru mine.Vreau sa fac cat mai multe poze ,nu doar virtual tuning,dar si poze aleatoarii.Sper ca va fi bine si ..cine stie poate ma mut pe Wordpress ..poate nu,o sa vedem.

Aici este linkul: www.icemangraphics.wordpress.com
Lasa un comentariu la "About Me" si spune-mi opinia ta:)


..IcemanGraphics..

No comments: